We pride ourselves in being knowledgeable.affordable.local.AWESOME.
We are committed to bringing Awesome solutions to Atlantic and the surrounding community.
We are absolutely committed to the success of every
Person, Business and, Organization inside of Cass County.
In November 2017 Technically Awesome, LLC was formed (officially) to provide IT support services for our community.
January 2018 we purchased and began renovations on 516 Chestnut St in Downtown Atlantic to provide support for our business.
March 2018 TA Broadband was brought online to provide Internet Access to areas of the county where there were no service providers. Our first customers were a farm west of Atlantic and the Atlantic Airport.
April 2018 we brought our first Fiber Optic back haul site online to broadcast Internet back to Atlantic from rural Cass County.
May 2018 The Atlantic water tower was wired up and brought online as our primary transmission tower. The next morning our first farm east of Atlantic was connected.
June 2018 We opened our retail store in Downtown Atlantic and added our High Capacity Downtown tower to the network. This enabled our “Grow Atlantic” plan which provides ultra high speed access to small businesses at ultra competitive pricing.
July 2018 We provided free WiFi access to 1600 people at the Cass County fair consuming 2.6 Terabytes of data over the week.
August 2018 Provided our first “One year Free” to a new business in Downtown Atlantic.
July-September 2018 6 additional towers added to the network to provide connectivity in areas around Atlantic such as the Landfill, South Hwy 71, North Hwy 71 and far south east Cass County.
Technically Awesome invests in Cass County every single day!
- Our core internet provider is a Cass County based business.
- Every single component of our Broadband Network was installed by our local employees or a Cass County business.
- All of our tower space is leased from Cass County companies or residents.
- Outside of equipment which can only be purchased from large companies 98% of our revenue has been paid locally.
- We volunteer regularly at community events.
- Proud member of the Atlantic Chamber of commerce where Scott has sat on the board since 2016.
- We provide free or deeply discounted services to community non-profits who may not be able to otherwise receive help.