AWESOME Customer Service Technician – Entry Level
At Technically Awesome, LLC we provide AWESOME customer service for our customers and along the way we provide IT support for Small to Medium businesses in Southwest Iowa.
We are looking for a part time to possible full time technician to join our team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Possess AWESOME customer service skills doing right by the customer with every interaction.
- Perform computer hardware diagnostic and component replacement as necessary.
- Perform computer software diagnostics along with removal of viruses, malware as necessary.
- Installation and troubleshooting of computer networking cable, such as following industry best practices for installing Cat5e cabling indoors and outdoors at height.
- Installation and troubleshooting of computer networking equipment both indoor and outdoor such as Switches, Routers, Firewalls and Wireless access devices.
- Installation and maintenance of IP Based Video and Telephony products.
- High school diploma.
- Work onsite and independently at customer locations in Southwest Iowa.
- Basic understanding of computer networking and personal computers.
- Technical training a plus however we will train the right individual.
- Ability to follow instructions either written or verbal.
- Perform on-call duties as assigned.
- Willing to learn and replicate new skills daily.
- Operate a motor vehicle & clean driving record.
- Technically Awesome, LLC is a drug free workplace.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Ability to climb ladders up to 40’
- Ability to work with tools from a ladder safely.
- Ability to work overhead for extended periods of time.
- Bend, stoop, and balance in awkward locations such as attics, crawl spaces and hazardous locations.
- Employee must possess sight, hearing, and full mobility of wrists and fingers.
- Ability to use hand and power tools safely.
Please apply by sending a resume to email@example.com or by mail to Technically Awesome, LLC PO Box 285 Atlantic, IA 50022